Monday, October 23, 2017

Ten Questions with Megan Le Romero

Megan Le Romero, Mezzo-Soprano

Mercédès - Carmen

1.  Where were you born? Where were you raised?
I was born and raised in Erie, PA.

2.  If you weren’t a singer, what profession would you be in?
A voiceover actor.

3.  The first opera I was ever in was…
Amahl and the Night Visitors

4.  My favorite opera is…
La Cenerentola

5.  My favorite food to cook or eat is…
I love taking the day to make my great grandmother's pasta sauce.

6.  People would be surprised to know… 
I can solve a Rubik's cube!

7.  If I could travel anywhere, real or fantasy, I would travel to…
Space

8.  I like to binge-watch…
The Office, Shameless, Narcos

9.  What four people (living or deceased) would you like to invite for a dinner party?
Abe Lincoln, Ellen DeGeneres, Gael García Bernal, Salvador Dalí

10.  Everyone should see Carmen because…. 
The music is something we all know and love!

11.  Bonus: One question you wish someone would ask you (and the answer).
Q: "Who do you admire most in life?"
A: My mom... because she teaches me to be kind to everyone and be true to myself.





Don't miss the chance to see Megan in Carmen, Bizet's breathtaking opera. Performances are November 3 & November 5 in Overture Hall.  Tickets start at $18; visit madisonopera.org for more information. 

No comments: