Thursday, July 21, 2016

In the Park with Scott Quinn

In the Park with...




Scott Quinn
Tenor, Opera in the Park











1.  Where were you born / raised? 
Marshall, Texas.

2.  What is in your ideal picnic basket?
Ribeye steak, mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, and sweet tea.

3.  My most memorable moment performing outside was...
Singing my first Rodolfo in La Bohème at the Miller Outdoor Theater in Houston when it was 90 degrees and I had to pretend it was the middle of winter.

4.  My favorite outdoor performance I've attended was...
Watching the Texas Rangers win their first pennant.

5.  My favorite summertime activity is...
It's a toss-up:  golf or fishing.

6.  My ideal vacation is....
Beach / golf / deep sea fishing in Destin, Florida.  I've been going there since I was 3.

Bonus:  One question you wish someone would ask you (and the answer).
Q:  If you could have dinner with any three people past or present, who would they be?
A:  Frank Sinatra, Babe Ruth, and Jim Carrey.


Join Scott for Opera in the Park on Saturday, July 23 at 8pm in Garner Park.  FREE admission; visit madisonopera.org for more information.

No comments: