Saturday, July 15, 2017

In the Park with Will Liverman

In the Park with...
Will Liverman
Baritone, Opera in the Park



1.  Where were you born / raised? 
Born in Norfolk, Virginia and raised in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

2.  What is in your ideal picnic basket?
Biscuits and jelly, fried chicken, sweet potatoes, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, catfish, cheese curds from The Old Fashioned, and a grilled cheese with extra bacon.

3.  My most memorable moment performing outside was...
I did a performance for the Grant Park Festival at night and the stage lights attracted every large bug in attendance. Several nearly flew in my mouth every time I sang. I have never been more mortified while singing.

4.  My favorite outdoor performance I've attended was...
The first year I attended the Stars at the Lyric concert when I was a freshman in college. 

5.  My favorite summertime activity is...
EATING indoors. 

6.  My ideal vacation is....
Dublin, Ireland!

7. Bonus: One question you wish someone would ask you (and the answer). 
Q: Do I want to get breakfast?
A: YES! 


Join Will for Opera in the Park on Saturday, July 22 at 8pm in Garner Park.  FREE admission; visit madisonopera.org for more information.

No comments: