- The Well-Tempered Ear calls Carmen a MUST-SEE, MUST-HEAR event.
- Dane101 takes a backstage tour on the set of Carmen.
- The Style File over at Brava also enjoyed a behind-the-scenes peak at Overture Hall.
- Liberal Arts likes the idea of bringing new voices into the opera-conversation.
- The Lost Albatross is excited/nervous for her first opera.
Friday, November 6, 2009
There has been a lot of hype about Carmen in town this week. Tonight's performance is sold-out, tickets are popping up on Craigslist, and Madison media and bloggers have been generous in their coverage (this particular opera does that to people). Here are some of the previews that have been popping up on local blogs, and remember, these guys will also be reporting live tonight from Overture Hall as part of our first Blogger Night at the Opera!
Posted by Madison Opera at 11:57 AM